This is a long overdue entry to acknowledge the generous people who have nominated me for various awards over the year of this site’s existence.
I have avoided acceptance principally because it involves standing in that most uncomfortable space of public recognition, and subsequent personal disclosure.
However, straight avoidance and denial does not appropriately respect either the generosity of those who have made the nominations or the very real inspiration that they have provided to me through their friendship and support over the last year.
I therefore wish to acknowledge the following people for their generous nominations:
- Tania Smith – TaniaJessicaSmith: The Kreativ Blogger (March 20, 2012)
- Mary Ann Blinkhorn – mypenandme: Inspiring Blog Award (June 08, 2012)
- Lori Ferguson – Donna and Diablo: Very Inspiring Blogger Award (August 30, 2012)
- David Kanigan – Lead.Learn.Live: The Booker Award (September 01, 2012)
- David Kanigan – Lead.Learn.Live: Family of Bloggers Award (October 07, 2012)
- David Kanigan – Lead.Learn.Live: Blog of the Year 2012 (December 07, 2012)
- Mary Ann Blinkhorn – mypenandme: Blog of the Year 2012 (December 07, 2012)
Thank you all for your recognition, and for your wonderful contributions to this collective commons. With my very warmest appreciation …
December 10, 2012
- J.E.Lattimer – Fictional Machines: Blog of the Year 2012 (January 15, 2013)
- David Kanigan – Lead.Learn.Live: Sunshine Award (March 29, 2013)